6.01.2010

Niagara Falls

Almost 30 years after we got married we made it to the "#1 Honeymoon Destination in America!" It was a beautiful, sunny day and the falls were spectacular. The huge clouds of mist felt great. I had to keep reminding myself that it was fresh water not salt and that it would dry in a minute or so.

From the American side, looking across Bridal Veil Falls, the Maid of the Mists tour boat is on the left, Ontario farther left.
Steve, contemplating a rare breakage of the rules. He came to his senses and stayed on the right side of the rail.

1 comment:

Anne and Chris said...

Looks beautiful! I was actually conceived on my parent's way to Niagra Falls on their honeymoon (wedding July 4th, birth April 5th), so I feel like I've been there (although I didn't get the view).

Have a safe trip to the midwest and back. We'll see you soon!