3.16.2010

Product Testing


Behold, the amazing $2 bar of skin softening, rash removing, give-me-a-whole-new-personality, lavender and green tea, goats milk soap. This very highly recommended stuff is supposed to help me not break out from all the sunscreen I have to wear to keep my dermatologist happy, but turns me into a scratching, miserable mess. It's called After the Sun and made by Beekman 1802, in New York. If it works half as well as it smells, (and it honestly smells so good, I want to just take a small nibble) then I'm cured. I'll let you know. You'll have to let me know about the new personality.

2 comments:

John, Roberta and Freedom said...

I am a soapaholic...it looks good. i think there is enough soap to cure all ills....

Amanda said...

That is one tiny bar of soap! I'm hoping it's taller than it looks...hope it works!